Meals are all freshly prepared by our cooks and provide a varied, well-balanced and nutritious diet, based as far as possible on fresh local produce.
A choice of menu is offered and all menus are planned in consultation with residents. Specialised diets are catered for.
Meals may be enjoyed in one of the dining rooms or in the residents’ own bedroom. Tea making facilities for residents and their visitors are available at any time. Larchfield Park Care Centre also boasts a party room which can be used for birthdays or special family occasions.
Services and Activities
At Larchfield Park Care Centre we provide the following services:
- Medical care of the highest standard
- Fully trained nursing staff, 24 hours a day.
- Geriatric, psycho geriatric, convalescent, terminal, post-operative patients.
- Day care facility. Respite care.
- No limit to the length of stay.
- Multiple sitting rooms, ranging from very quiet to very lively.
- Visiting dentist, opticians, physiotherapy & chiropody available on request.
- Weekly Mass (Eucharistic ministers in attendance).
- Hairdressing services available – weekly
- Laundry service available (no extra cost).
- Dry cleaning on request.
- Open visiting hours.
- VHI/BUPA Approved.
- High Dependency Unit.
- Full-time activities coordinator.